Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

About Me

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to get to know a little bit about me and my little ol' family!

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and am so blessed and thankful for this life that he has given me. In 2007 I married the love of my life! I consider myself to be the luckiest woman in the world to have such a loving husband who is completely devoted to the Lord and to his family. I am a stay at home mommy to my darling little boy Jaxson. He is the center of my world. I love every single second I get to spend with him. Each day reveals new discoveries and adventures. Oh the world through the eyes of a 15 month old--- it's just so darn exciting! I am also known as the pig-farmers wife...a title I am very proud of!!! Other loves: I love to work-out, read, cook, bake and create!

My new-found love however is that of photography! I purchased my camera in June 2010 and have hardly been able to put it down since. I love the challenge (which I get to experience quite often with my on-the-go little guy) of capturing busy little bodies as they run in the opposite direction of the camera. Capturing life as it happens --YOUR LIFE-- is what makes photos so special. A "perfect" picture with everyone looking at the camera and smiling doesn't do justice in capturing your family. I love the smiling, laughing, crying, kissing, hugging, flower picking, bug eating (oh wait, that's my son ;-), piggy back riding kind of photos that really tell a story of who your kids are at 'this' stage of their life. It is my hope that someday when you look back at your photos from NTP that you will say, "oh my goodness, I remember when you use to make 'that face'!" Time goes by so fast. I am honored to help you document each and every stage of your familys life!

No comments: