Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1st Wedding Recap

My first wedding experience was nothing short of perfect. I had a wonderful bride, a wonderful groom...oh ya, and they were in love! Angel and Jeff are the sweetest couple. Two people who met at the gym..and after a little pursuing (by Jeff) were married about a year later. I'm not exactly sure why they let me have the honor of crashing their wedding, but nevertheless...I am grateful!

A few things I learned.. every wedding photographer needs a plan of action. Get a checklist from the bride of poses she wants AND also carry your own. You know, the must-have poses. Mom with bride, grandparents, Bride, Groom, Bride & Groom, etc. It's always better to be over prepared than under prepared!!

Thank you again Angel & Jeff! I have been so blessed by the both of you. I wish you nothing but the best in your new life together. This journey has been funner than fun. I have made two new wonderful friends!! Hugs!!

No comments: