Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My FIRST Wedding!!!!

I am shooting at my very first wedding today!! I am SOOOOOO SUPER-D-DUPER EXCITED!!

Here I am before walking out the door (don't mind my roots). I really wanted to document this momentous day! ;-)

I thought I would be really nervous shooting the first one, but I guess I've got the best of both worlds. I am "kinda" co-shooting.... I was invited by a friend to attend her wedding and shoot -out of the way- of her photographer. As it turns out, her photographer is another friend of mine, soooo I have been given the opportunity to set up poses and to pretend like I am a real life wedding photographer! It's the perfect scenario. I can do whatever I want (well not really, but almost) but don't have any of the pressure...if I totally flop, oh well. I'm just make-believe, remember?

Well, here I go. Wish me luck!

No comments: